XZeroScripts Community & Support

XZeroScripts Community & Support (http://www.xzeroscripts.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.xzeroscripts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   XZeroScripts forum launched! (http://www.xzeroscripts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6)

Davis.John 11-08-2007 09:54 AM

XZeroScripts forum launched!

Hi all,

Here we come! With something that a lot of our customers had been asking for. Today, we launch the XZeroScripts Community & Support Forum: the single access point for all the information that you would need about our products.

From now onwards, all support requests as well as pre-sale inquiries will be answered through the forum. But its not only about official support; it's more about building a community where you can meet people using our script, talk about it, share ideas, share your work and assist each other in setting up successful websites. So feel free to come forward and help each other.

If you are an existing customer, please create an account for yourself as early as possible. Make sure that you register with the same email address as the one used to register for the script. This will help us to verify your account and grant you access to forum features that are available only to verified customers. Please contact us if you come across any issues.

We may not have a lot of content to start with - especially in the FAQ forums - but we will be adding more over time. If you have any suggestions to make the forum better, please post it in General Forums > Suggestions and Feedback.

Expecting you all to be here soon :)

Watchdog 11-11-2007 01:55 PM

I look forward to this and too growing my classifieds section. I have this on a very popular site I operate for the sheet metal industry..I think and hope it will be well used and help extend our services to the industry.

chippie 11-12-2007 01:03 PM

Hey watchdog,

How did you get to post before me :mad:

Glad to see you over here, I looked at your site and it's coming along fine.

Davis.John I'm glad to see that you have your forum up and running and wish
you the best with it. :)

Brian

jgaulard 11-12-2007 01:06 PM

Welcome

I am quite pleased to see this forum arrive on the scene. Although my site is very new, I do like to follow what's going on and to offer suggestions for the code to grow.

media 11-13-2007 02:21 PM

Good newssssssssssss....

298.net 11-14-2007 01:12 AM

Good newsssssss.....

recoil 11-29-2007 12:56 PM

Yes! I'm glad you set this up.

Steve

Nates 11-29-2007 09:39 PM

I was unsure of which classified script to go with...but seeing this forum will make my decision much easier.

chippie 11-29-2007 10:20 PM

Hi Nates,

Welcome to the forum, we're glad you could make it. I hope you make your
decision to purchase XZero Classifieds, it's very easy to setup and use.
Plus right now the price has been reduced for a limmited time.

We have bunch of good people here on the forum that can help you out
with any questions you may have.

Enjoy the forum :D

Brian

jeanc 12-07-2007 05:44 PM

Davis,
You may want to allow only licensed users to access certain portion of the forum. For instance, if posting codes in a section, only script owners should be allow to view them. This way, people won't steal your codes.

just an idea. I know other script developers that does this.

jean